Welcome to 7th & 8th Grade Band
What We Do
- We create young musician that not only make music, know music, love music, and appreciate music but also become life-long supporters of the arts as well as model citizens
What We Will Learn
- How to Read Music – the correct interpretation of written rhythms, notes, symbols, and words.
- How to Make a Great Sound – making characteristic instrument sounds (tone) and blending with all of the other instruments.
- How to Practice Effectively – nobody get better at anything unless they take steps to do so. We show you how to make your practice minutes (10-20 a day) work.
- Performance Etiquette – how to prepare and dress for performances as well as how to listen.
- Teamwork – Music is not a solitary event. Every person has a place as wither a performer, supporter, or listener.
**Want text and email alerts for 7th and 8th Grade Band?**
***See Remind 101 below for more information and instructions***