6TH GRADE MATH: Mrs. Morlan
1. Act like a champion.
2. Follow all procedures.
3. When in doubt, refer to rule 1.
- Be on time (Be in your seat when the bell rings.)
- Be prepared (binder, paper, pencil/pen, assignments, etc. No trips to the locker after the bell rings.)
- Be courteous to other students, teachers, and property
- Follow the directions of the teacher.
- Bathroom privileges—limited to 2 per nine weeks during each class (unless medical reasons necessitate otherwise)
Consequences of Misbehavior
- Personal notification (student is aware of the problem)
- Documentation of student behavior
- Parent notification
- Student isolation
- Loss of privileges
- Letter of apology
- Principal notification
- Life Principle Sheet
- Students will be graded using a 100-point scale with tests counting twice.
- Students will be allowed to bring a snack and/or drink on Tuesdays to math class. All drinks must have a screw-top lid.
- Students may bring water any day.
- I will NOT be checking out textbooks at this time. The majority of the assignments will be from other resources.
Please sign and return this portion to Mrs. Morlan (math.) Hour:________
student signature parent/guardian signature